Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blog Review-

Today in Interior design we had to look at blogs and find things we liked. An Interior designer might have a blog to show their work or for others to see what they like.

The first blog I liked was Young House Love. The website was designed by DIY enthusiasts Sherry and John. They are authors, actors and parents but say they are not experts.  http://www.younghouselove.com/


The second blog I enjoyed was cococozy. This is an interior designer blog. The owner is named Cocoa and he loves anything that has to do with homes. This blog will give inspiration to anyone who wants to design their own home or just loves designing. http://cococozy.com/






The third blog that caught my interest was Dear Designers Blog. I liked the colors and pictures on the page. This blog started as a way to collect and share products. The owners name is Carole and she studied at KLC schoold of design. She is a member of the British Institute of Interior Design. 
My favorite blog was cococoazy. It was my favorite because I enjoyed the colors and designs. There was a picture I really liked.


A few trends I like are black and white. I like black and white because then you can decorate with any colors you want!One other trend  I liked was from Web Urbanist. I liked how there were plants on the buildings. 
panoramic green city view

No comments:

Post a Comment